Thursday 30 January 2014

Happy Chinese New Year!

What just happened to my blog?!

So much has happened from my last post and a lot of time has been soaked up by work and me trying to settle down back at home. I’ve gone to Melbourne, started work with a new department and gone to Penang and come back now!

I think I’ll just pick up from where I left. For a start, I just spent my birthday day at work with some photo shoots done for my firm’s annual report. Or at least it was some test shots that were taken. And it had to be on the day that I wore a t shirt to work and had no make-up on.  Ooh lala!

Gotta be real now, I mean I really do not apply make-up for work every single day. There are days when sleep is more important than getting ready :)


On that note, will be updating more soon! Happy Chinese New Year everybadi!

No comments: