Friday 20 June 2014

KL Fashion Week


KL Fashion Week in town yo!

Sadly though, I could not make it for most of the invites due to work and timing and I was looking forward to make it for Alia Bastamam. Nonetheless, I managed to make it for Innai's show and MasyaAllah, all the dresses were gorgeous! Well done Izrin and Yanie and thanks for the invitation! Of course Sara and I had this baru-balik-kerja look and it was so obvious when you're around beautiful fashionable fashionistas! 

Dresses at KLFW, Breathtaking. Period :)

Watching it live for Innai and getting live updates for Alia Bastamam, I believe I've made the right choices for both my Nikah and Wedding dresses, InsyaAllah. Well work has been hectic, and it's only getting busier by the day. However, a break from work to go see beautiful dresses made up for it :)

No comments: