Sunday 29 June 2014

Law of Demand = meal time everytime

I'm one who cannot work if I have nothing to munch on. I know I know, "you're sooooooo gonna die the next one month Alia!". Funnily though, I've had colleagues come up to me to ask what has happened to me? Everyone seems to think that I've lost weight.

My "food intake vs weight" graph (if there ever is) looks exactly like the Law of Demand (downward sloping). The more food, the less heavy I am. Hoooorayyy! That's good right? More I eat, the smaller I get. There's a little secret to that if it doesn't work for you - go up to your Boss and ask for more work :P

But because I may become dysfunctional if I don't eat, I have awesome colleagues who make sure I always do have food all the time! The problem is when I snack, I really snack and that means heavy food during non-meal times. 11am, 3pm, 4.30pm, 6pm, 10.30pm you name it. I probably eat in my sleep!

Just this week alone, I've snacked on these....
My Boss packed me buns from Bread Shop
My Tea Lady packed this for me!
 My awesome Intern went to buy 10 of these superb Nasi Lemak for a 3pm snack!
 My colleagues gave up and just allowed me to have the entire box!
Less plates to wash anyway, so I was doing everyone a favour. Pffft.


I now have a new nickname in the office. My Boss calls me
.



.



.



.



Lil Person

No comments: