Tuesday 22 July 2014

aliaaiman - Wedding Guest List

Recently I attempted to do up the guest list for my wedding reception since I thought if I could get this task up and running, it would be a motivation for me to start deciding on the other (many many many more just as important) things. Many of my married friends had warned me to start early on the guest list because it will be the one task that will give you the biggest headache.

Well I knew who I wanted to invite, so it was easy.

I started listing down my colleagues first and...The list DID NOT STOP!

Oh my goodness! Where did all these people come from?! Hahahaha! I ran through what I've listed down again and before I knew it I was in this "Awww I loveeee this colleague of mine", "Gosh, this person taught me so much when I was there", "This boss of mine is so freaking cool!" mood - all loved up at the thought of my awesome colleagues *sigh* :))

.... That was only one group of invitees ok, and the list just kept on growing and growing and growing and growing and growing and growing and growing and growww....aarrrggghhhhhh!

Seven departments. I might as well just invite the whole firm now.

Maybe it's best I save on wedding cards and get Human Resource department to do a mail blast! Sounds like a plan.

No comments: