Sunday 3 August 2014

Useless

The other day whilst fiddling with things in Papa's car, I came across his name card.

WHOA!

This man has a lot of qualification!! His card alone is enough to make me feel quite useless. Haha!

And then it hit me, I finished my Bachelors in Science and Mama and Papa were so proud about it. And then came my masters and they were beaming from one ear to another. Sometimes I feel it's unfair that your parents have gone through all those way before you and you had no chance to proudly attend their graduation beaming from one ear to another. Sigh, this man of mine is one of the most humble person on earth and I'm just so proud to call him my dad.

I took a look again at his card and geez...I feel useless with just a Bachelors and Masters. Maybe I should do that PhD.

Well, in my defence he's a Doctor. He has to be qualified in order to be able to treat patients right? Working in a Bank allows me to not have to memorise names of drugs. Bahaha!

No comments: