Monday 3 September 2007

From where I left... :D


The days when Shuey was back in Malaysia!




It has been the longest time ever, since I typed a new post :)


Well I guess this blog is meant for me to write bout my time spent in London only la.


Anyway, not many things happened during my summer hols actually, just a few things which took almost all my time that is! TIRING but a FUNFILLED BENEFICIAL summer hols I must say.



First two weeks back in Malaysia, all I did was see Shura and spent time with my family (Shura memanglah macam family member dah pun) everyday and at the same time counted the days till Phoebe steps foot in KLIA (which was sooooooo lambat!).Besides seeing Shura hari hari....nothing else I did! Seriously! Two weeks of seeingShura everyday sampai I ended up joining the CBN girls for all the outings :D But oh boy, the good times we had. A year k I waited for the cheeky monkey Shoooooora and Kimmy to balik from Aussie!



After that two weeks of fun, it was time for work, like yes, literally work! I started my internship in Khazanah, and *whoa!!!*.... Which company has three receptionist answering three phones at three same times? SCARY!!!!! It was a good experience that I must say, eventhough I was kinda not in an economics or maths related division, but oh yeah, it was still good! Joined their great activities ( pic** With Dato' Azman Mokhtar and Dato' Johan Raslan) from sports carnival to treasure hunt to the Khazanah Global Lectures! I like :D
Everything's a learning process and surely, it was one valuable experience I will never forget. It was good and fun at the same time, beneficial and
it really made my hold a worthwhile one. I miss Khazanah already!!!!!!!!!! *sigh*
Now...an offer to extend my internship...Should I or should I not? *thinking hard*

First month of intern I had to handle some external-not-related-to-Khazanah event also which was the UKEC MSLS andI must say, it did benefit me a lot too! I loved the stress and pressure but honestly, I wasn't fond of the ever-full-of-oneself committee who did many things for self benefit! UGH! *Welcometo the real world Alia*

The awesome committee! :)

Oh well, I kinda got used to it and halfway managed to get into a position where I do my part in helping them out but at the same time can't be bothered to entertain those who wanted something out of the little things they did. Good thing I worked from the Khazanah office. It helped a lot :)


OOooohhh....then there was Mel's wedding!!! Congratulations Mel and welcome to the family abang Raf!! :)


I swear my three months break have exposed me to sooooo many things, beneficial ones too and I really love em all. Everything will eventually come to an end though, so I guess mine will be over in three weeks time when I will be on that plane back to London.


Anyway, this is kinda like a very random post after a whole long time! So yeah, I'll soon start again once I have settled down....in London? *grins* Till then I still have a lot of catching up to do!!!

NTV 7 Breakfast show interview with Daphne Iking and Naz
Hello on Two show on RTM 2 with Zamil the star in TunkuMusical!
The KTJ-ians outing
The babysitting of the hyper lil Lydia
Black and Aliyya's wedding *Iedil, Alia, Alia, Shahmeen*

2 comments:

PHOBELINA said...

finaaaaaaaaally! i've missed reading your posts yg penuh gelak ketawa. :) i'm just waiting for us to ratatouilleeeeeeee! xxx

Anonymous said...

ZOMG! An update!! An update!! :) Once we go back, we berupdate everyday lah okies? :D :D