Sunday 4 November 2007

A Happy Nerd

I just got myself a nerd-pass! *WHOA* yes, officially, a nerd. and....a happy one thus far :D

The past week, many happy things and thoughts came about. Well especially the fact that the I-WANNA-BE-A-NERD idea is working! To top it all off, I found a music that can motivate me instantly!!! Excellent! :D Thanks TOCK!

and last night, Tock decided to pay us a visit, just coz he misses us. How sweet is that? Alia sayang Tock sangat! He always comes with a cheerful bubbly self and makes you all happy with his stories, though sometimes...errr...it doesn't make sense. But still...it's ok Tock. I know you don't think you fit in with us just coz you've graduated! BLUEK! haha...Alee baked chocolate chip cookies yang so sedap semalam to boost my motivation to be a hard core nerd! hahaha.....Thankyou Alia!!!!!!! I sayangs you roomie :D Though...you're damn crazy sometimes! She'd rather have her face in the sun than to walk and shut the curtains k! Weirdo!
So, whilst catching up with Tock and enjoying em cookies, a knock came on the door! WHOA! 8 others came to pay us a visit!!! haha....they were Hadi, Jeff, Hana, Aliaa, Yameen, Liyana, Mudha and another Hana :) Meriahnye our house!!! So the whole night, we were just being happy University students which I thought was reallly nice especially the Hadi + Jeff combination! I think, once they graduate they'll fit to work with Tourism Malaysia I swear, promoting Kuantan for a good one and a half hours last night!! You two are the craziest housemates ever. I'm glad they came! Truly was a happy day yesterday! I looike :D Btw Hadi, you owe me Milkshake!!! and for the record...Milkshake ke berape dah? 3rd one right?

The rest of the week it was all happy and nice too!

  • I enjoyed the stroll at Hyde Park with Fazril
  • Been spending a lot of time in the library which ends up productive most of the days ( super happy! )
  • Alia and Kiran's company have been super duper uberly perfecto! I love my housemates!
  • I agreed to something that makes me happy ( and the decision was not difficult to make )
  • Enjoying the random visits from people!
  • Been treasuring life ( huh? how do you do that? ) hehe...

I'm happy being happy and....I'm just a happy kid I guess, though I'm officially a whacko nerd at the moment. Oh heck, who cares. So anyone knows how to simplify the explanation for Moment Generating Function? heee!

Btw, I'm happy too coz I've been talking to Shura EVERYDAY!!! Before she goes to library, after I come back from school and library, before I sleep, and after she wakes up :) I miss shu...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Eh satu line je cerita pasal Hyde Park. Kan ada banyak swans2 yg berenang dan bermain2. Juga banyak pictures yg di tangkap. Kenapa tak cerita? :P:P:P

Now Moment Generating Function all the way Alia! I will teach you tonight k Hun. Read the notes first.

*ish garangnye I nih*

Unknown said...

none of these entries were spelling my name. so sedey.. =(

Anonymous said...

my name is spelt Hanna!!!
you are so happy!

from, the other hanna :P

§pinzer said...

ok la i keep coming back to reread this post... make me very oh so happy oksy!!

tock sayaaaang alia :D