Monday 1 December 2008

To Shura. For Shura. With Love. On your 21st

London Mari, Melbourne Hari Hari :)
Melbourne : 0000 hours
London : 1300 hours
A picture speaks a thousand words, hence a few pictures would create a story line...

This amazing girl is a star,
She's brilliant, intelligent and most of all the perfect best friend I could ever ask for
And on this special day, her 21st, I just want to say, HAPPY BIRTHDAY Shura!
You've been an amazing soul and I know there's just not enough words that can describe how much I appreciate you in every way, so I won't even try. I know you know that I love you more than you love me, forever! :)

Though it's been only 4 years, it's been one, filled with just the best most cherished times
This year, you made it more special for me sayang, and we managed to achieve what we worked for since April baby! MY TRIP TO MELBOURNE in August :)

That 8 days with you, every hour, every minute, and just every single moment was priceless,precious most sought for time of my life...It's amazing how mama and daddy would agree to you and they agreed just immediately to get me that Melbourne ticket before my exams just so that I will be motivated to study and hell yeah! The grades did shoot up and Mama and Daddy never regretted betting on the deal.
That's how much Mama and Daddy trust you, just as much as their own children

and on that very last day...I guess, like Zamir puts it...it was an "unexplainable feeling" that left us quiet (and left Zam worried to death too!) at the airport...I never thought that letting you go was going to be difficult EVERYTIME. I never got used to it, even after many practices.
I miss you even when I see Zariq in PwC.

and to think that my Australian Visa was approved just hours before my flight...Clearly, I was meant to be with you in Australia! :)

Happy 21st Yang and have a great birthday bash back home k, I'll be there, in spirits I love you Shura Shukor!

~Baby Shmals~



This little picture should currently, at this moment of this time, based on all datas and surveys available using all least squares formulas that exist, be on the MH 004 flight from London to...YOU!...and this assumption holds if and only if the condition of the weather is good, those natural environment :)


To end it all... a list of pictures like I said, would probably make up a story :)

http://www.facebook.com/home.php#/video/video.php?v=37948118110

No comments: