Sunday 31 May 2009

First day of freedom

It's such an irony when you wake up early and don't feel tired at all on a day when you have ABSOLUTELY NOTHING TO DO OR WORRY ABOUT. Yes, the FIRST day of freedom after completing my degree :) An irony much? haha. Kalau tak, hari hari time exam tu malas la, nak demam la, penat la. The body just comes up with SO many excuses :P Too many sometimes that I get fed up of my own body. haha!

So anyway, I slept really late last night ( first night of freedom ), cleaning up my room, catching up on British got talent and afterwards spoke to PaMa and Abang, all 4 of us on Skype till bout close to 3 am. Magically, I woke up at 8 automatically FRESH! 

and the day began so well...Today was simply brilliant! All of us housemates went for a shopping spree at Westfield, but sadly, I only got myself a piece of shirt dress from Bershka, but my housies surely did get some amazingly beautiful clothes and shoes :)) I loved their purchase. Wished I was as small and could fit in nicely like them too. hehe....So I ended up spending my money on food instead (As usual), so what's new with Alia Ishak apart from food?I really need to detox all those exam consumption. Maybe tomorrow. hehe...I just drank a whole huge cup of ice-cream-plus-milk-and-oreo-cookies milkshake at shakeabout today. So sedap!

It's an amazing feeling to walk around having nothing to think about or worry. Really....except for the fact that I was thinking HEAVILY about tonight's Britains Got Talent FINALE. OMG!!! It was more tense than any BIGGEST/ MOST CRUCIAL exam I have ever sat for ok. Everyone was just glued to the tv for a good 3 and a half hours! Oh my.... We're crazy like that. hehe :) It is the finals after all. When the lines were open for voting, all of us just became SO KELAM KABUT about who to choose as all 10 finalist were simply the BOMB, we were rushing for the phone to place our votes. Well, maybe not so for Shaun Smith. Even Phoebe and I felt like we were in the SAME ROOM watching AT THE SAME TIME. How's that? :P

Personally, I loved DIVERSITY ( DUH! Can I dance like them please :) ), Aidan, Shaheen and JULIAN! He's such a motivater, I was simply in my own world when he was playing. Feeling all the motivation build up and thinking how it would be superb if I could just "repeat" and "replay" his act on the saxophone during those exam days. I'm sure I will find my papers easier. I think he's the next upcoming Kenny G la :)

Diversity pulak, memang brilliant tak ingat punyela! I think they'll rope in Aidan soon enough. I hope so.  Prior to the results, all of us were just staring at the tv and hoping and praying that Diversity would win and like I said, it was SO tense that when Diversity was announced the winner, we shouted our lungs out like as if WE WON! :)) haha!

Such an amazing first day of freedom indeed. Excellent.

One day of freedom checked. Next please :) Tomorrow! It's all about Haris, the Adlis, The Aziz and Angels and Demons.

4 comments:

Mama said...

I was actually rooting for flawless at first but as soon as diversity started performing- I was just like whoa!! I was so convinced that susan Boyle was going to win, tau2 be la jan sympathy vote but thank God that didn't happen!!! But Kesian aidan!!!

Yea Aunty Alia and Shasa coming today. Hopefully it'll be warm enough to bring sigh tembam out to the park!

Mama said...

**tau2 je la sympathy vote
**si tembam

Just realize the crazy sentence!

Pial Khadilla Abdullah said...

congrats!!!! cant wait to see u guys!!!!

OMG yan!!! cant wait cant wait to bring adam to london!!!

Alia Ishak said...

hahahahahahaha. So we did not end up in the park now did we? Baskin Robin and fatty food and sushi instead :) yum yum. But it was gooooooood. But eew, Adli made me try eel. *bluek*. Licin giler skin ikan sekor tu.

Pial! After your paper we shall do more rounds of sinful-but-will-gym-burn-it-all-out later eating :):)
Good luck for paper!!