Friday 21 August 2009

You were brought up with excellent etiquettes :)

Melisa asked "Azwan, Uncle Ishak ni. Kenal tak?", and you nodded :):)

Then when daddy was about to leave, he told you "Azwan, Uncle is leaving k?" and you hulur tangan nak salam!!! Such a brilliant obedient boy you are. You did not lose or forget your etiquettes and that's simply amazing,

and as Daddy left the room, you strongly picked up your right hand, and waved good bye. Eeeee.....gerammmm ok! Can I hold your hands and shake it vigorously in the morning and make you dance tomorrow? hehe... and then I'll tell you soooo many stories you'll be so tired listening, you'd probably slap me there and then. I won't mind :P I was so happy I can jump up through the ceiling to the sky :)

I'm hoping for a better tomorrow with you, InsyaAllah. You're doing so very well, I'd give you A star plus plus. Love you!

P/s : I'm wearing your sweater to sleep tonight k, and I'll bring you a surprise in the morning for you to hold on to it when we're not allowed in with you. At least you have some familiarity with you 24/7 :) I'm so excited to see you in the morning!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Its the best news of the day azwan waving to uncle signifying...bye i'll c u soon'....tho he cldnt open his eyes. Now dats "D" azwan ariff that everyone remembers ever so sweet n polite n dat trademark of an xcellent memory. U're on ur way to a great recovery my dear boy :) God willing...

Alia Ishak said...

InsyaAllah :) Thanks Anon! I know who you are :):)