Friday 17 September 2010

YCM Presents The Gathering Of Great Minds Series 2

I quote Aiman : "aimansjaafar YCM members are given 50% discount to the much anticipated The Gathering of Great Minds Series 2."


I know I love work a lot, but that doesn't mean my love for my Young Corporate Malaysians (YCM) is any less, or even my United Kingdom and Eire Council (UKEC) for that matter :) So here's to share with you an event, that YCM is a part of - as a Corporate Partner




THE GATHERING OF GREAT MINDS

It's 7 days away! 



If you've been waiting for this, and not doing anything at home and starting to get bored (Yes, I'm looking at you Jared and Phoebe), here's your chance to grab that discount! All YCM members get to enjoy 50% discount of original ticket price! Check out why you should go for this and how you can get that discount at YCM's official page here

Seriously, what better deal can you ask for. What else are you waiting for? REGISTER AND GET IT NOW ALREADY! :)

No comments: