Friday 22 October 2010

Time is the most valuable commodity

When one's too busy with 'saving the world', time is like a commodity so precious that every second matters.

However, last weekend has definitely been one of the most productive one ever! I always struggle to find time. Time to spend with my family. Time for my friends. Time for work. Time for the extra charity work. Time for other work. Time for other other work. Time time time. It's all about time

So what do I do? I bring my family, work and friends all together

Saturday,

I spent breakfast time with abang and mama (daddy was still in Europe). Then I went shopping with mummy and spent some mummy-daughter time before Aiman wanted to go to Bread Shop so mama gave the idea of him coming to OU instead to join us. Soon enough Vy arrived, and because she took so long, I had bought two tops just whilst waiting for her! Pffft... She said "EH, I need to get something kejap, 5 minutes!"

Mama and Vy agreed for coffee at delicious afterwards, after Vy got her stuff at Bimba & Lola. Me, Mummy and Vivy. I love it when we do this! It feels like it's the best most relaxing girl's time out, a good break indeed. 

Soon enough, Aiman came and brought along Fazril, and Firdaus (who was supposed to come over to my house later on, I don't know why he sesat here so early), and there you go! We discussed YCM work, and at the same time had lunch and caught up with everyone. Just feeling happy on a good Saturday. Me, Mummy, Vy, Aiman, Firdaus and Fazril :):) My combination of work, family and friend. So much love!

In between, we managed to slip in some visits to Zara. Only me and Vy la. The boys and Mama stayed on to continue on deserts. Between scones and Zara clothes, I think you'd figure out which is better, isn't it? Straight after lunch, Aiman, Firdaus and I went to the YCM office to complete some work before I rushed home to prepare for a dinner with my CIMB loves! It's been ages since we last met, but definitely a good catching up session. So many things have happened since our last meet up. I swear by the time this ended, I was half past dead! The rest adjourned for a drink, but I went back instead coz I was getting too tired.

Balik balik je guess what?! Firdaus got us tickets to Wall Street 2! So it was a reach-home-spent-15 minutes with daddy who just got back from Europe-then-bye moment! I didn't even manage to change, instead I hopped into Firdaus' car and joined Aiman, Fazril and Kak Farrah for the movie. I thought that was it, I don't need to use my brain anymore, but boy was I wrong. The movie ended and the whole debate on Malaysia's budget and where our country is heading to with Firdaus went on in the car. Most of my brain cells died I tell you!

But whatever it is, these all happened in ONE day! I spent a really good time with my family. My friends. My work. Good times indeed :) Excellent weekend!

My Saturday loves
She ignored me when she saw clothes
...and I did the same to her!
She obviously didn't seem to care 
It was all good no-brain-usage time
till the working boys came! Look at how Aiman is explaining
and coz Firdaus forgot to bring the YCM office keys
My TCB loves

2 comments:

PHOBELINA said...

I need to iChat with you soon for new stories and a fashion show please, Lil Miss Shopper! xoxoxo

Alia Ishak said...

Fashion Show! I have yet to show you piccies!