Saturday 22 January 2011

Great Company

Because I always feel that I have the world's best team mates at work, I felt so drained when everyone was not based in KL this week and I had to cover for them.

Really, when everyone's around, you feel tired, but you can efficiently distribute your energy between all the assignments. But come a week when no one is around. My goodness, my team actually has damn a lot of work - combined! I never knew!

Tuesday was the craziest of all, I nearly ( I said nearly ok ) gave up at one point, and I almost looked like I came to work straight after I woke up - without showering. I went to work before 7, did not make it for breakfast or even lunch, walked into the door...you name it. Amazingly, I have the greatest superior whom I can just run up to and tell him "I have not enough hands!! Help?"...and the next minute you see him attending to me and sitting next to me helping me out. So very sweet, I don't even think I can leave the team let alone imagine it. Afterwards, he went to get me lunch!

Somehow, I always find these things a happy-kinda-stress. Reason being that the satisfaction you get is just so great. Upon completing all the tasks, and at the same time having to suffer through breakfast and lunch time just gives you the best satisfaction you could ever get!

Next thing I know, it ended oh-so-well, with my wants for happy meal attended to by my colleagues and futsal training to end the night, just how I like it :)

I definitely have the best team in the world. Indeed.

No comments: