Sunday 18 September 2011

Revisited 2009

"You don't cry when I leave anymore. Coz you don't love me anymore?' 


Yeah, I cried afterwards. For him. Just to show my love. haha!

If there's one person who will always be on my side and all defensive, protective over me, whether I'm right or I'm wrong is my favourite baby boy Azwan. Has also always been the most manja and my partner in crime. Since young, we have always been going around together at family events. Sleepovers. Ice cream/ happy meal times together. The boy who used to not be able to speak Malay coz he stayed in the UK so he'd follow me around so that I'll speak for him. The one who used to sleep on the couch and wait for me to come home from school so that we can play. I wear his clothes, he wears mine. He knows my friends, I know his and people used to think we were together if not warned before hand that we are cousins. One thing we love doing is surprising each other! :)

Good times. Now he's well into his 2nd year of Uni, has an awesome girlfriend and chasing those dreams he has! :) I'm proud. Can't believe he's all grown up already. Even harder to believe that things are so back to how it is after the most trying and toughest time ever 2 years ago. The time when I thought I was losing him and for that, I deferred my entry into the corporate world and would rather wait night and day at the hospital till he wakes up. Makes me cry everytime I think about it. Makes me smile though everytime I remember the day he wrote this.

January 2011 - Celebrating my birthday with them and happily stranded in London

September 2011 - Sending Azuzu and Farrara off and planning for the next visit! :)

Have fun in Spain guys!!

4 comments:

The Z A M said...

For some reasons, I feel extrinsically motivated reading the post that you have linked in your post. He is probably a lucky person to have wonderful people around him. May God blesses you, him, and the whole family. =)

Alia Ishak said...

Thank you! :))

Being given the opportunity to experience something I never thought would happen to my family (ever!) was a blessing itself. It definitely helped me appreciate life a lot more, feeling very blessed and easily thankful with what I have :) Alhamdulillah!

Fiqss Afiqah said...

wanna know sumthin,

i saved ur num in my hp as, "alia.azwan" ;)

cos dats what ur jersey says rite? the one he bought u some time ago? haha. im not sure

cant believe its been 2 yrs alrdy. Allah is great :) take care alia!

Alia Ishak said...

Yeah! "alia.azwan" :)) That was the jersey he got me for my birthday!

2 years already and he's out there doing so well. Just magical really, Alhamdulillah, Allah is Great :) Hopefully will see you around soon darling!