Saturday 5 November 2011

Fabulosity!


"Smile, be uplifted and be happy"
Because yesterday, my colleagues, boss and I were very fortunate and privileged to be invited to the Official Kimora Lee Simmons corporate event and listen to her inspire many around me. It was a beautiful energy :)

My goodness, she's gorgeous, friendly and obviously super tall! D-uhhh! Super cool too! 


...before she high 5-ed me, gave me a big bear hug and a kiss on the cheeks. This girl who isn't a super big fan to begin with. Bonus! Ok, tak payah mandi berape lama ni? haha! Seriously, no. I'm not her biggest fan. If you look at the people around me. That's crazy big fans! I'm nothing compared to them, if you are a real fan, you'd be disappointed with me. My friend spent the whole of yesterday baking Kimora cupcakes! and for her to be able to give Kimora personally, now that will definitely go into the magazines and afterwards her wedding montage in the future.

I went with no make up. Dressed up in a full banker's suit and yeah, a nerdy glasses. Tak glamour langsung! I did manage to slip on high heels, just so that I can be not-too-short for her to say hello whilst looking straight into my eyes. LOL! :):) And to think that prior to that, I was really not in the mood to go coz I had a mountain load of work stuck in the office! 

I'm glad I did go though. She's an inspiration :) Well to be honest, it was lil mr boyfriend who made me go go go. His words the whole afternoon were only "MUST GO. MUST GO. MUST GO!" In fact, he reminded me to do my research so that I know what to say to Kimora when situations like what-I-got happens. Of course I was more starstruck than anything else.

I know! He's more of a fan than me obviously! I should consider myself lucky now, since he not only educates me about economics, markets and financials....but fashion and celebrities too! Well to be fair, I educate him about football and I play football, he doesn't. Instead he tests me on high heels. Actually, I don't educate him, I always only just babble it out, hoping that he'll absorb. haha!


Time for me to educate myself on FABULOSITY BAYBEH! So kind of her to distribute pages and pages of inspiration as a gift :)) LOVE IT! Thank you Kimora!

No comments: