Sunday 13 November 2011

Few weeks ago

That awkward moment

When daddy wakes me up early and the topic during breakfast was kursus kahwin. He was gonna send both abang and I for it. Well, for abang, it's because he is gonna get married soon InsyaAllah. I agreed to doing this not because I'm getting married in the next few months like abang, but simply to expand my knowledge and possibly learn about the future that has yet to come. Looking at the many many more months of living a hectic lifestyle such as mine, I did not believe in personally extending the invitation simply because agreeing to do this does not necessarily mean that you have to do it with whoever you plan to/will/are gonna spend the future with. Plus, the thought of just-about-anything that could potentially happen between now and the time-when-you’re-ready scares me all the time, just because I’ve been made to observe through it before. Watching what they had to go through was enough of an educational struggle for me.

Well, a weekend of kursus kahwin for abang, Suhana, Shura, Zamir and I turned out to be a really good one indeed! :) A lot of new knowledge and a lot of happy moments! Too much laughters. To be honest, it was a really good 'kursus' for in between teaching you on how to be a good husband and a good wife respectively, it also creates awareness for you to be a better individual as a whole. And afterall, that certificate I got hold of is valid for a lifetime baybeh!

Well, Shura and Zamir have used theirs once already as of last Friday! Such a beautiful event that I keep on smiling looking at the photos :) Well, I cried when it all happened. FAIL! But we definitely laughed it off during sleepover that night! :):) Yes, Zamir went home on the first night, and I got to spend the night with lil miss best friend! Will blog about it sooooon!


3 comments:

Kim L said...

I knew it! u lied to meeeeeee!! its ok tears of joy :) :) :)

Alia Ishak said...

HAHHAHAHAHHAA! Ashu and I cried even before Zamir took his vow. But lucky thing not when I was the first to walk down, if not, so malu ok!

farhana said...

Love to see their faces...
Perfect 2! :)
Congratulations :D