Monday 2 January 2012

Change

is inevitable, but anticipation can definitely help to cushion the impact (whichever way it may go).

We had 2 years to celebrate in a span of 3 days this long weekend and I've had one of the best long weekend, crazy hectic but well spent with all my favourites and at the same time having some me-time to reflect upon myself. There was so much love, so much happiness, so many inspiring moments and renewed motivation this weekend - it has left me feeling so blessed and thankful. To feel this energy ooze in me is the best feeling in the world, MasyaAllah :)

The list of things I wish and hope (or want) to achieve will only always constantly grow, but personally there are some key goals that I have my eyes set on of course. Having spoken to a few who have been-there-done-that only made things seem even more achievable though I know things are easier said than done at times. Nonetheless, dreaming the impossible works as a great motivator for me always.

I've definitely got my calendar colour-coded and blocked for many upcoming events this year, and more will come in along the way. Some are new that I'm apprehensive yet uberly eager to start exploring, some are such noble initiatives I've decided to join and be a part of and some are as small an event as small can ever be! Fun, inspiring, motivating and most of all an exciting journey planned ahead for this year! :)

Happy new year everyone! Here's to a great start for 2012! Mine has been an awesome kick start, InsyaAllah it will last throughout :)

 Look who's back for the winter holidays!
 ...and surprise surprise! We got our surprise tickets to Aladdin the Musical :)

And then there's breakfast with my happy favourite girls :)
It's been a while, and this time, we planned out a whole lot of events to be done together this year. I am seriously super duper excited!
With the soon-to-be off-the-market! 
With the one who listened and understands me. Always :)

They only bring out the best in me all the time. Best when we're together  indeed!

No comments: