Monday 16 January 2012

Love on 365

has no price. So he asked "What is lime green and has all our favourite songs?"


It's always me, myself and I who'd be planning a surprise for others. But this time, I was too shocked to even say anything else apart from "Why?! I don't want it! Why?!". My reaction was apparently unique but to be honest, I don't even remember what I said when I opened my surprise. All I know was I told him to take it back home!

Too surprised that it kinda spoiled the rest of the night just because I had one of those jump-of-the-building kinda shock and my heart dropped, hence I was happily stress/ stressfully happy if that makes any sense. More so when it was all single-handedly done by my one and only better-half-also-my-superman-and-bestfriend. Too awesome a bestfriend he is! :)

Love. It's just crazily out of this world sometimes. It's beautiful :):)

P/s: The impact only tripled when abang, mama and daddy got a shock themselves! I think their hearts dropped for longer than a minute that's for sure.

2 comments:

farhana said...

Ur anniversary? Wohooo, happy anniversary my dear.
And he proposed u? hehe...

Alia Ishak said...

Eh no la, hehe. He just gave me a gift that has all our favourite songs in it in my favourite colour :):)