Wednesday 8 February 2012

Wedding Jitters

I remembered those earlier days when abang mentioned about getting married. One of the first few things that were discussed about were venue and theme colour.

Everyone in this world (haha, perasan!) know that my favourite colour is green. Everything about mine in the house was specially made in green. My room. My walls. My bathroom. My bedsheet. My water bottle. So when abang and mama mentioned about green, daddy's first few statements were:

"Dah tanye adik belum? Have you asked for her pemission?"
"It's gonna be HER wedding theme colour one day"
"She has asked for it since before she knew how to even date"

Mama even added:

"I know which green you'd like for yours nanti, don't worry"
"You will still get green just like you want it to be, even if abang uses green now"

It's true when they say parents would do anything to make their child happy. So concern about our well being and happiness at all times. That's my mama and daddy :)
...and my green dress is ready.
 Just that this one is not for my wedding, but abang's solemnization, InsyaAllah :)

No comments: