Friday 17 February 2012

Wedding Jitters - Of continuous tears

Waking up with swollen eyes on the day of ABANG'S nikah day I thought
"I've never cried buckets like this when someone got married. I cried myself to sleep, I woke up crying. Breaking down out of the blue when I think about it"
First thing I did the minute I woke up was to give abang the biggest hug and breakdown.

What does marriage means to each individual? Does it mean to build an extension to the existing family members and making a bigger happier family or does it mean leaving the family to lead and/or have your own?

It feels so surreal that he's gonna be married when tonight comes. I'm not ready for his, I'm not ready for this, I'm not ready to see him stay out of the house, I'm not ready for so many things. How will I ever be ready to get married myself when the time comes is beyond me. Suddenly I have a fear for marriage all of a sudden.

May tonight go smoothly for us and all my family members, Insyallah. Amin 
Bless both mama and daddy for all their effort, sweat and tears preparing for abang's wedding. Only Allah knows how much they have done, MasyaAllah.

No comments: