Monday 13 February 2012

You will never win if you never begin

We are always asking and praying for things that we don't have, but at the same time we forget about the things we already have. And we forget to feel thankful for every extra day that we have to live it to the fullest, for the things that we have been blessed with. So if you fail, just get up and give it another try, InsyaAllah you will get the ending you had hoped for.

We're only human indeed, we forget. If you're not happy with what you already have, think again, this time harder. Out there, there are people who would be so thankful to just be in your shoes. This guy has no hands, no legs, but he is happy, MasyaAllah. To me, he's richer than a person so wealthy but not happy or always so tired.

2 comments:

MsNiniE said...

Hi alia,
I am your silent reader, 1st time i've wrote my comment here.

I was crying,watching the video.

Subhanallah....truly inspiration...

Can I share it on my FB?

thanks, and have a good day!

;)

Alia Ishak said...

Hi sweetie! Of course you can :) Spread the inspiration go ahead. You'll definitely make someone smile somehow, InsyaAllah.

I myself cry everytime I watch it. He's amazing MasyaAllah :)