Sunday 4 March 2012

Magical days in Mekah

This time next week, I'll be exactly here, InsyaAllah
:)
God willing, this would be my second time performing Umrah since I was in primary 3, and I cannot even begin to explain the happiness and excitement in me!! If anything, many of my prayers have been answered in many different ways. When I asked for a break, when I asked for a clear mind, when I asked for a time to reflect and be surrounded by much needed comfort, He gave me this in His own way.

As a little (innocent) girl at the age of 9, I've always thought that this place is beyond magical, it's unexplainable. Only because I have experienced the most magical thing that happened right before my eyes. That is to have performed my Umrah when I was 9, prayed in masjidil haram and as a little girl, innocently and directly asked for Allah SWT to give me at least a 98% for PTS IQ examination in standard 3 in my du'a (98% was the passing mark). I specifically also asked for the news to reach me when I arrive in Malaysia.

Truly, the day we made our way back to Malaysia, stepped foot at the airport... I received a call saying 
"Adik! You passed your PTS exams! You're going straight to primary 5"
MasyaAllah

What and who can be greater than He who listens to your prayers and grant you such happiness.
InsyaAllah, I will have all the energy to perform as much and as best as I could. Amin :)

3 comments:

FirDauS said...

semoga apa yg dipohon dimakbulkan

FirDauS said...

semoga ape yg dipohon dimakbulkan

Alia Ishak said...

Amin :)