Wednesday 25 July 2012

Crazy Volume Dual Listing

High: 3.19
Low: 3.01

IHH Healthcare Bhd (IHH:MK) went live today and all we could think about was to refresh the Bloomberg app on the iPhone again and again or glue ourselves to the machine monitoring the volume! One thing I love doing with my colleague, FIA when an IPO goes live is to always speculate play-guessing-games with its first day price. There's this very unique satisfaction when it gets close to your own target, eventhough I do not hold any position in it. It's like gambling a game.

I woke up giving it a price movement of up to RM 3.20 or maximum of 15% rise from the offer price, whilst the rest said it won't touch RM 3. No one won! I missed by RM 0.01. Everyone had their reasons of course, but for the sake of having fun you should try it.

In terms of healthcare stocks, this one definitely is quality.

No comments: