Tuesday 24 July 2012

Drop the N

From Banking to Baking...
Challenging though baking during Ramadhan, I get hungry and I cannot taste the batter.

If anything, I'm really glad that I was let off from work before Ramadhan. Spending time at home with the family during Ramadhan has got to be the best! Not to mention the traffic that I get to avoid at the end of everyday and the Terawih prayers with my closest ones :)

The ultimate best by far is to cook for the family and have food laid down on the table when they come home for buka! :):):):) Sedap ke tak sedap, that's a different story thanks. In the meantime, I shall try to polish up my surviving skills to prepare myself for a year of being a student all over again, starting with none other than food. To cook, to bake, to fry...!

I have a feeling I'm gonna study study study instead and resort to frozen food. Pathetic.

No comments: