Friday 10 August 2012

Like a boy watching football

Nothing like looking through old newspaper cutting and photos. 
Somehow, most newspapers thought I was chinese, hence the (more excessive) chinese paper coverage.

My weird love for Malaysia, crazy promises I made when I was younger just so that I can perform for Malaysia Open in between SPM papers, my crazy passion for performing arts and my extremely peculiar source of motivation when I watch them perform. No one will ever understand you better than your parents. and my lil miss bestfriend.

Rhythmic gymnastics just started at the olympics and the TV has been left on throughout eventhough we go in and out in between! Mama even scheduled to record them so that I can watch it again and again and daddy stayed to accompany me watch these gymnasts throw their hoops whilst I silently whisper "catch!!!"!

Can't find me, look for me at home! :)

4 comments:

Ace said...

Nothing quite like the excitement of watching your countrymen perform! :)

yours truly,L.S said...

Suka!suka!suka!

Alia Ishak said...

Aida: Indeed! :) Didn't manage to say bye to you after Wena's wedding but will definitely see you again sometime soon!

iman said...

Omg, I also said the same thing, catch!! Hehe. Alia didn't know you did rhythmic! I tot artistic :p