Friday 21 September 2012

Confusingly Happy Day 25

Came home straight after school and I thought I'd grab Aisyah and go for a nice lunch out before I prepare for Reuters Training a couple of hours later. Initially, I thought I'd just stay in school and wait till training starts but...I wanted to Skype with mama and daddy. 

To be honest, there has been multiple times when I missed or did not hear the delivery man knock on the door. But you know, delivery man won't be all too persistent and knock till I really open the door. This one though, as I was skyping, he knocked non stop. I was thinking that if I just continued skyping, he'd just leave whatever he wanted to deliver, by the door.

NO. He still knocked continuously. DHL must have paid him over time I thought. Geez
-__________-

Opened the door and.....I was confused for 5 seconds. 
"Am I in Malaysia? Or is he in London?"
"Why isn't Aisyah shocked? and why is mama and daddy laughing over skype?!"
"Am I sleeping or am I awake? But I remember I have Bloomberg and Reuters training in a bit"

I think he got confused that I was confused too. HAHAHA! Pokoknya, I AM THE HAPPIEST LIL SISTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Abang's in London!!!

2 comments:

najmiahsyazwani said...

hai kak alia.actually i'm one of your silent reader.idk why but the moment my friend show me your blog,i kind of turn into your biggest fan.you did inspired me in many ways.i want to be like you!indeed.so smart yet so grounded.so pretty yet so humble.

P/S:it's always be my dream to leave comment.but only now,i have that strength.

Alia Ishak said...

Aww, thank you for the very kind words! You're too kind, MasyaAllah, bless you :) Glad to be sharing some inspiritaion (though most of the things I write ni macam mengarut je). Hehe :)

In any case, thanks for reading! Love it that I could share the happiness :)