Monday 24 September 2012

Fortnum & Mason Day 27

I've only pass by Fortnum & Mason, but never have I actually sat in to eat. A little bit like Laduree in Harrods, I never thought they were affordable at one glance when I was back in my Undergraduate days. They look very....posh.
Today though, I agreed to take abang and Kak Long there for tea with Harris, since he was also in London accompanying his sister. Well, Harris suggested it influencing me using nothing but this line:
"Aiman and I always come here. Aiman loves it here"
"HUH?! I never knew Aiman studied here!"
"Lol! Not everyday-always la. When he came to visit London la"
"Geeez....ok, how is that always. Pfft.  Aiman and Alia are quite the opposite Harris, don't you know? I may have studied here for a few years, but where he likes to go, are probably what I've never even heard of"
"Ok, take a picture and tag him"
"What?! -__________-"

Often shortened as "Fortnum's", I learnt that it was initially founded as a grocery store before it began to build its name through its quality food. The store has held a number of Royal Warrants and used to be grocers to His Royal Highness Prince of Wales.
I must say though, my visit to Fortnum's was so worth it! Everything is just so pretty in here!! The place, the environment, the food, they were all excellent! What you've got to try is, their 'Sweet Treats scones'. SUPER YUMS I CAN FAINT EATING THEM! Melts in your mouth kinda yums :)

No comments: