Saturday 20 October 2012

Laser Tag Day 55

You have got to play Laser Tag in London

IT WAS SO SUPER AWESOME I BURNT A WEEK'S WORTH OF CALORIES I SWEAR!

So fun!!! Especially so when everyone was SO INTO IT, running like Usain Bolt, shooting everyone like a serial killer. The set up however is a little different than when I played back in Malaysia. It was in a 'gudang' like place, super dark, and had no base camp to run back to. Instead there was a massive piece of empty land that you can run around like crazy! I must say, I was quite a sharp shooter since I was well hated by Azim who wanted to win :P Seriously, want to win? Just hide! That's what I did! haha! 

Tiring but definitely not our last time playing. We played at Bunker 51, North Greenwich. Next one, we're giving the one at Trocadero a try! 
:)

1 comment:

Epy said...

Try la paint ball...confirm insaf..SAKIT woo...btw, does laser tag hurt? how it works actually?