Friday 5 October 2012

Post Exam Day 39

4 subjects done and over with! At least till the results come out. And weekend starts immediately!

For now, it's time to have the best weekend, with the food, sun and happy company! :) First stop:

Malaysia Night!
So, I've been looking forward to go for this only because I wanted some good Malaysian food right after exams, and the fact that IT IS IMMEDIATELY AFTER EXAMS. Get it? It was like a reward I promised for myself. I can only go, if I have gone through exams. 2 weeks back, I planned it with YC, Stella, Aisyah and Azwan. These people who have put up with so much of my school stress past 2 weeks. Hehe, love them!

Unfortunately, Friday evening had to rain like cats and dogs. Blerrggh. Not really a way to welcome a post exam weekend, but you know what? Glamour can wait, and playing in the rain sounded fun. Even if I got sick, I'm done with exams. Lucky me, they, who initially did not want to go, YC, Stella, Aisyah and Azwan decided to come because of me in the end and only because I've finished my exams. They're the sweetest!!! and one day, I'd definitely do the same for them :)

On top of all the things planned well ahead, guess who is in London to stay with me this weekend! Sya's back in the UK now and we're planning a happy weekend in London before she starts school on Monday! :):)
I thought Nisho was too adorable, he even got himself rendang paste!! Once a Malaysian, always a Malaysian indeed :) It was a really good night!

No comments: