Thursday 4 October 2012

Such a sucker for happiness Day 37

I am such a sucker for happy things, even if it's the smallest thing like stepping out of the house and into the sun. Today, I decided to take a quick walk outside for some fresh air, since I did not get out of the house at all yesterday and the sun decided to accompany me :)

Exam is tomorrow and I'm quite nervous. Anxious more like it, maybe because it's the first one. But amazingly, today was also the day that many checked up on me and wished me good luck for exams, when I didn't think they'd even remember! Shura? She knows my schedule at her fingertips :) And then Firdaus called to tell me about when he plans to come and bring Faris! And then there was a check up message from Malaysia that really touched me because I did not see it coming from this person, it was the sweetest :)

And then this
If anything, everyone close to me knows me too well that I can get very motivated, melt and cry when watching a guy who can sing/dance so well. I am such a sucker for great singing voices and amazing dance skills. Once at lil miss best friend's wedding, I cried not because she got hitched, but because her sister in law and friend sang so beautifully. At Vivy's and Fadza's, I was crying like a baby, I had to run over to someone who knows me well not to laugh at me. LOL! Victim was Kim!

But Jahmene. He took my heart away when he started singing. An amazing vocalist indeed, I cried.

2 comments:

Asyiqin Yunos, said...

Go watch Carly Rose Sonenclar Xfactor USA audition. That will make you feel good big time. Trust me.

Alia Ishak said...

Omg thank you! I shall just do exactly that!!! :) Thank you!!!