Monday 5 November 2012

#TooMuchDrama Day 70

London has become too cold and as much as I hate wearing boots, they are out to play!!
Anyway...Today just has to go into the post! Just the events, but not many details since there were too many details involved and I'm too filled with adrenaline to write them all down.

Lost my Blackberry earlier today and I died for a while.

Afterwards, I had dinner with Nona and Mateen and Stella and then....MICHAEL BUBLE walked in with his wife, smiled and sat at the table next to us. MICHAEL BUBLE OK???!!!!!!!!! Guess who is going to his concert in London next year?! Moi!!!!! :))))) 
I died for the second time.

I need Chamomile tea now to calm down. This is too much drama for a (Sun)day.

*soaks feet in hot water and sips chamomile tea with honey*

No comments: