Wednesday 26 December 2012

Day 122 - Whatsapp buddies

Whilst I was in the UK, the 2 favourite people I whatsapped the most (and sometimes even skype in class with) were.....
Mum and Dad

Never in my undergraduate years have I ever come back for winter break to be honest, so I was pretty excited to leave London, well away from the cold in December. So were they, excitedly messaging me about my return right after exams.

To my surprise, I came home to such happening parents and I was only gone 4 months. What have they been eating?! Either Masters have drained me well, or mum and dad just got too happening, really. Once, I was craving for Japanese, so mum and dad decided to spoil me with japanese, and by the time we were done, I was already tired and happily full. So I thought, if I was tired, they'd be more tired. But noooo....next thing I know, they were having their own conversation in front:

"Ok, let's go coffee at some happening place"
"Happening Bukit Bintang la"
"Or hotels, with live band"

"WHAT?! Since when did you guys go coffee at happening places?! I WANNA GO HOME AND SLEEEEEEP LAH."

Mum and dad agreed Masters has made me old and gave me this look 
-_______-

Nothing like coming home to the best parents ever!!! Aih, I'm so spoiled. So in love with mama and daddy :)

No comments: