Saturday 29 December 2012

Not so girly afterall

The other night, I went out with Aiman and was telling him all about my day. All about a girl's day out seeing the fabulous glamour divas for lunch - Kim and Asma'.
And most part of the day, bringing the kids out for some ice cream, book store, toyshop and play time before he said... "that's not girly. That's motherly"

-____- 
This calls for some HashtagBubbleBurster
But come to think of it, he's right. Not entirely. If there's one (of the many) reasons I love being back home is my lil nieces and nephews and the kiddos back at home. They're growing up oh-so-quickly and every moment spent with them, witnessing all the intelligent-sometimes-weird-but-so-innocent acts are too precious! I've become so attached to them, that they've even decided to sleep at mine whilst I'm back. I even feel sad when I send them home!
 I realized, the boys are quite dominant.
Super spoilt! Just look at those eyes, how do you say no?
Aiman thinks one day, when my own kids get scolded, punished and sent out to sleep outside of the house (haha! Don't ask me why outside the house!), I'd probably sleep outside with the kids for being naughty and leave dad sleeping alone in the house. He thinks I'd even build fun camp sites outside for the kids. Ha ha...not funny. I sound like a cool mum alright!
Once whilst I was walking with baby T, lullabying her to sleep, someone random came up to me and said 
"Your daughter looks about 3 months! How did you manage into those skinny jeans so fast"

..."Well you know, I'm cool like that."

No comments: