Saturday 23 February 2013

One of the many reasons

Appreciated is when you're nobody and have not served the company for as long as your degree course at Uni, yet, they believed in you (sometimes more than you do yourself) and financed you to work for a Masters scroll
:')

Acknowledged and appreciated on a whole new level is when you get hold of this :)
How can one not love the company they work for when you find yourself eagerly jumping out of bed every morning to go to the office, love working and at the same time allowed to spend time off for training and playing your favourite sports. What more, you actually find happiness sleeping at the office, finishing up work. Good times :)

I miss kicking the ball. I miss going for training. I miss getting scolded for not using proper techniques and falling down when the ball was nowhere around me. I really really miss playing at competitions. I miss everything about the office!
Work time. play time. Lunch time. Meeting time. Trading time.

Back at the Malaysia office, I played as a striker. Sometimes called 'Disney Striker' for I will always be listening to Disney songs just before going onto the field. Now that I am on sabbatical, I'm very tempted to create a London team. Why not? At least Interbank and SEA Games would mean I get to fly home to play and represent the London office :)
At the final match I played, before going on sabbatical in 2012
2014! I'll be back to play for you CIMB, InsyaAllah! :)
To the players competing in Malaysia today, make the Bank proud!!

Having said that, I'm now in the midst of planning out what my work plan would be in a couple of months! Exciting times!! and the team will be here next month!

No comments: