Monday 25 March 2013

A family of happy brothers and sisters

There's something about my super awesome amazing classmates. 

We feel like such a family all the time. At school. After school. When we wake up. Before going to sleep. During holidays. We cover for each other when one can't make it to school and we look out for everyone all the time. A bonus for me for having ALL of them memorizing my prayer times and reminding me all the time.

We have our girls days out whilst the boys have their PlayStation day in...whilst they wait for us to come back. And after we get back, the boys have (nasi lemak) dinner ready on the table. 
 
After a good round of dinner, it's games night in and a round of planning on what to do when weekend comes. All of us!
I love each and everyone of them :)

I'm so going to miss them like crazy when I'm done with Masters! I'm counting my blessings, for the company I work for has presence in exactly their countries. Singapore and Thailand :)

For now...we're ALL travelling together this easter. To 5 different destinations inside and outside of the UK!! Fun times ahead!

Alhamdulillah for simple great things in life :)

No comments: