Friday 15 March 2013

A puzzle to complete

Lately, I've been having so much trouble getting enough sleep. Let alone some good real deep sleep Never a night that I do not wake up in the middle of the night, and then having funny dreams with all that happened during the day, or even accidentally falling back to sleep after the alarm goes off.

I must say, it's quite an exciting time trying to piece a future together whilst at the same time fighting and struggling to get on with exams! It's not easy nor short of frustrations but hey, nothing worthwhile comes easy :) After today, I'd be done with 11 papers, sorted a timeline till August, a future and a blur picture in between.

Just... 5 papers and a dissertation more to go and then it's the end of my one year Masters.

Fuh!!! One year full time Masters (at Imperial) is crazy (awesome)!! I know for sure though, once I'm done (InsyaAllah), it will be one of the many greater decisions I've made myself make.

Disclaimer: I do not speak for other academic institutions/universities

Doing something exciting next month for the very first time!! Will blog about it when more information about it is confirmed :)

No comments: