Thursday 7 March 2013

Of beautiful spaces

Being a girl who is excitable about almost everything means it's easy for one to make me happy. Sometimes, super duper duper happy! One of the many things that I love is, scenery-watching, or particularly, lights-and-building watching. There's something about those beautiful architecture and building blocks that make the inside of me jump a little. On most occasions, it has the power to motivate me greatly!

All. The. Time.

During my internship days at an office in the KL Twin Towers, I'd get all excited and cheerful when it comes to going to work! Not even the shops at Suria KLCC can top off the excitement to clock in to the office. Well, maybe that added with how I'm always excited about working too makes it a double joy.

Having said that, I'm booked for a holiday at these places for the next 2 months!! :):):):)
It's just so beautiful, MasyaAllah!
With great company, now just bring on those sunnies baby! :):)

No comments: