Friday 7 June 2013

Calmness Day 285

Have you ever thought "what if I am not here anymore tomorrow"?

Lately, I have been having this thought running in my head quite too often. Almost making me a little confused as to what it means. I must say that although it is just a random thought, it's quite powerful in its own special way.

It's when it hits me, I feel happy, calm and peaceful if you get what I mean. I feel so very grateful right there and then about everything little (smallest) things. What I have and what I don't. Whatever is going to come and whatever will be taken away or this feeling like I won't get to that point of experiencing something I used to imagine myself having in the future. It almost makes me feel 'very secured', like as if there is something protecting me through a reminder such as this.

Whatever this feeling (or perhaps it's a sign of something I'm not too sure of) is, it's really great. I go to sleep these days running through my thoughts if I had upset or made anyone unhappy, done and said all that I need to, and I wake up wanting to do better and feeling just as grateful as I was when I went to sleep.

MasyaAllah, I really sincerely do not know what it is. But whatever it is, it's really a very very nice and peaceful feeling :)

No comments: