Friday 26 July 2013

Higher Day 336

I'll come clean.

This whole juggling between work, applied financial research paper, completing a private equity project and fasting for more than 18 hours is very very challenging. Unfortunately, I hardly ever learn. The idea of not being idle at home just wins me over and over again all the time, before I realize that my body only has a certain amount of energy.

Well it's August and September, market's gonna slow down a wee bit with a little bits and bops here and there occasionally. I'd be done completely with Masters by mid August and I spy with my little eyes more dreams to be chased! Well at least more adventures to explore :):):):)

For now, I'm exploring to further studies in something I've never done before! Time to do a research on once-in-a-lifetime adventures :):):)

The sky is the limit baby! 

No comments: