Tuesday 9 July 2013

Tell Me It's Real Day 319

This feeling that we feel, tell me it's real
Try is all we have to do right now

As Ramadhan begins, I wish to take this opportunity to ask for forgiveness from everyone that I may have hurt directly or indirectly, through words or writing through whatever ways. I'm just thankful Ramadhan is here when things should be calmer, and it's the best month that gets you really really much closer to Him :)

It has been a testing week for some of us, MasyaAllah but I've always believed this saying:
"A calamity that brings you closer to Allah SWT is much better than a blessing bestowed which (may) make you forget Him"

I believe that when Allah tests you, it's never to destroy you. 
When He removes something from your possession it is only in order to empty your hands for even greater things, InsyaAllah. In this case, it was in order to give something greater for the hereafter.
Only He gave it now, Alhamdulillah :)

Selamat berpuasa everyone

No comments: