Wednesday 16 October 2013

Capital A

"Get in the picture"
"No. Let's be creative. You get out of the picture."
Annoying. 

Aiman finds it very annoying that I'm such a noisy bell in his ears - reminding him to always be a nice person and have good happy (Disney-like) thoughts in everything we do. Because you know, life is supposed to be all good and happy and we love everybody. The slightest negative thing he says, I'll shut him off and start babbling about something else. The more my positive alert beeps, the more he gets annoyed, the more it means that I love him.

He on the other hand shows me love by annoying the hell out of me - painting a darker version of Disney in my head. Because you know, reality's like that, not everything is perfect and happy. The more he annoys me, the more it means that he loves me.

Aih, can't get a perfect-er combination than our opposites right!! You know la what they say, opposite attracts. They forgot to add that it comes with extra tolerance level as a side.

And then we'll just get soooo geram, he'll say things like "I miss you. Next time I'll just pop your face".

Hahaha...ok you've got to admit, pop my face? hahahaha! Nasib baik LDR. "I miss you too!' and life's all good and happily ever after again.

4 comments:

SS. said...

aww this makes me so happy. COME HOME SOON YA!

Alia Ishak said...

InsyaAllah very soon sayang! :) And when that happens, we can all be together planning up breakfast and tea times.

Pinkle Island said...

I want your happiness... balik cpt plz!

Lil Safa D and mommy misses aunty Alia big time :') ..

R S said...

Sigh. Brother-in-law is too silly.