Wednesday 23 October 2013

Red Dot Photography

I can never understand how to handle the big cameras. You know one of those gigantic one you see professional photographers carry? That big. Fat. Black. Heavy. Scary. one?

 
That's one. The other thing is how to direct a good photoshoot and be all artistic with a picture. Like, where should the object be? What should be the blurred object in a photo etc. My level of good photo is probably their level of rubbish. To me, as long as it's not blurred, not pixelated, it's all good to go on Instagram. Post.
 
Since Kim is in town, we've been going around lugging the big camera with us and snapping our happy hearts away! I must say it's quite fun, especially when Kim goes all "no Alia. Like this. Bawah sikit. Atas sikit. Eh I blur la, fail. Ok, see this red dot, I should be at the red dot that blinks when you look through the lense. Omg cantik Alia, pro". Uish, once you learn the power of the red dot, there's no turning back man. You WANT to be a photographer. This girl is super talented behind the lens and infront of it. I'm probably good only behind because I'll start laughing if I'm the subject.
 
My very first time doing a photoshoot was for a friend - back when I used to have bangs and a maybe a little bit more of fats too. It was cray cray fun!
 
Photos by: Amal Aziz
 
Can't wait to share photos from the big camera here! Of course of gorgeous Kim and playful me. It takes a lot of effort if you want me to be a serious subject. Have great mid week errrbady! :)

No comments: