Monday 28 October 2013

Silly

I miss our silly times. I miss us.

Oh God, who signed up for LDR again? Him. Not me. I promise. 
He wanted to take a study break. I applied to go abroad. He stayed. I flew. Shazam!

So technically he started the idea right?
Ya la. His fault. 

Somehow this weekend felt like it was a FFADR. Far. Far. Away. Distance relationship. 
I blame the gloomy british weather. So skyping without having much to say was what made up our skype session. You know what else you shouldn't do? Skype before showering. It doesn't wake your system up and you somehow become a little bit more unaccepting with the idea of LDR. 
Because almost immediately after I took a shower, I was like what was that? and said to him "You know what, it's ok I feel better now after showering..."

He must have thought "Next time shower first please thanks", poor boy. Hahaha!
-_____________________________-

LDR is wayyyy easier after a cold shower, trust me :D

4 comments:

R S said...

I'm coming back to England soon so I shall attempt to take away your LDR blues temporarily! Lets have fun dates with me!

Alia Ishak said...

Aww you're such a sweetheart. Okies dokies, let me kow when you arrive! In the meantime, get aiman to go on a diet and see if he can fit in into your luggage ok? :)

*me* said...

I'm getting used to mine these days. Have fun at work & stay warm! -)

*me* said...

I'm in an LDR for over a year as well. Sort of got used to it now. Stay warm!