Monday 11 November 2013

Worldwide For You

If you're a Malaysian, you would have seen this a lot.
 
The only place I see this here is on my screen saver. Here in the London office today, we have moved on to become Worldwide For You - prior to the North Asia conference next week. My colleagues' ex colleagues from different offices have come in to help with the preparations and I have to say, the office is so meriah and ceria like hari raya!! I love it, the energy and the whole works of it :)

CIMB-RBS merger has done a lot of good, definitely a splendid move! I can never say enough of this, but I love my RBS colleagues with all my heart. They are amazing, intelligent, so focused on one goal for CIMB (post merger) and really, me being the one who came in from CIMB, I felt so welcomed in their 'territory'. They are so united and I'm grateful that I am part of the team! One thing I know for sure is that I will one day go back to the KL office bringing back a good set of experience that I have learned from them. And if only I could shift them all to the KL office with me too.
 
A plus point, it's a good mix of guys and girls on the trading floor for the next 2 weeks! Wooot! :) 

No comments: