Friday 15 August 2014

aliaaiman - It's ok

I have this habit of when I see a beautiful or good looking person I'll go "Sayang!!! She's so cantik!" or "So good looking la he" whilst at the same time tugging on Aiman to look at that person I'm talking about and forcing him to agree.

He used to find it weird that I go "don't you think she's pretty?". He thinks it's a trick question.

"erm...yeah? Maybe. But you're still prettier".

Trying to be safe there. But really, there's nothing wrong with pointing out if a person is pretty or good looking is there?

Once we went jogging and my focus got attracted to this very beautiful girl at the park. It's like her face was just perfect, so MasyaAllah cantik! Before I know it, Aiman tapped on my shoulder and said "Excuse me, it's rude to stare". I'm starting to think he gets jealous over pretty girls. Haha!

2 comments:

R S said...

I do this too omg. I stare at pretty people for ages... I really need to stop.

SS. said...

Uolz are beautiful people ok maybe should stare at the mirror instead pls -___-