Sunday 26 April 2015

Last night

Both Aiman and I came home from a wedding last night with the intention to do some work before heading to bed.

What really happened: Aiman was in Disneydreamland 5 minutes later.

So I thought this would be the perfect time for me to have some me-time and finish up work for Double A. It was really nice to just snuggle underneath the duvet in the coldest 16 degrees room and  pay all my attention to Double A. Aiman and I are currently at this stage where we have soooo many little little things that we need to sort out immediately every chance we had - at every-free time we have because weekdays are just so difficult for us to run errands for the Cafe. 

We're in the midst of something very exciting at the moment! Excited to plan our first ever event at the cafe soon InsyaAllah! So, sorted out all the operational matters and then it came to customising menu....

"I want to have this. No no....I want to have that. Perhaps along with this one too?"

Was debating with my self for about half an hour - well, me and snoring Aiman - before I gave up and thought it was time for bed. Woke Aiman up (coz he was asleep on the floor, didn't make onto the bed guys. He was that tired!), got him to sleep properly and then headed to bed. 

This morning I woke feeling satisfied that I managed to complete so much work last night before Aiman casually said...

"Did you know you woke up in the middle of the night last night? You were talking to yourself and was asking "Where's the client listttt? Where is it?"...."

Apparently I insisted on that Client list. I think I meant Cake list perhaps. Or maybe I had too much of Invest Malaysia 2015. Haha!! Aiman being the good husband tried to wake me up from sleep talking and guess what happened?

I looked at him and said "YOU"RE NOT MY CLIENT!!"...and happily snuggled back to bed. 

Haihhh so nice to be married right. I get to scold someone in my sleep. LOL!!!! Sorry sayang! :)))

1 comment:

Aliaa said...

Sleep talking because you've so much work to do. So funny. Hope one day I'll come by to your cafe.. It looks really nice.