Monday 29 June 2015

Double A Cafe KL - What next?

Fuhhhhhhh. 


We've only been running for a month now and I realise that having your own business means you're always working! In the shower you'll be thinking about that cake you really wanted to do R&D-ing, and then a customer calls just when you're about to take a 2 minutes nap to ask if Double A is open and sometimes in the midst of movie a supplier calls to ask if I need extra supplies. 

Yup! Sometimes (if not all the time) I have a customer calling, colleague updating about what's happening at the cafe and on both hands I'm managing supply for the weeks to come and discussing on new collaborations. It's tiring that I just want time to pause for a little while whilst I take a really long shower. Needless to say, it has been a very exciting journey and Aiman and I only have our customers to thank!

So when we first opened, we knew we wanted to create a leading platform for cakes that cater to local and international taste buds carrying the best of homegrown brands! As we further innovate, develop and add on amazing brands onto Double A's counter we have decided to start working on our


.


.


.


KITCHEN! 


Yup, that's right, we're bringing it forward from 6 months-from-now to let's-hack-it-right-now-shall-we? So we've got our hands full with equipment hunting, food R&D-ing, cutlery shopping. 

So that's the cafe, the supplies, the equipment hunting, the kitchen and Aiman and I are in the midst of working on a loan/grant pitch. Fuhhhhhhh my oh my Aiman and I have never ever treasured sleep this much! So exhausted, but really so worth it!

No comments: