Thursday 30 July 2015

Integrity

Sometimes you see truth just through common sense. Sometimes it needs to be investigated because it isn't as straightforward and involves more than just one possibility.

And when things need to be investigated, you (should) take out all subjects related to the investigation, out of the deal - mainly to ensure that a clean investigation can be carried out. Integrity is something I learned to understand when I started working, today it is something I strongly believe in.

Why? Because when I graduated, I started working in a bank. Money deposited from customers aren't the Bank's. The Bank is trusted to keep it, secure it and invest it. People trust you, hence why they put their hard earned money with you.

Asking for integrity and honesty from (all) leaders these days can possibly be an impossible demand.

Nonetheless, through my religion I truly believe that God will see what we cannot see - even the smallest things.

No comments: