Tuesday 20 October 2015

The earth stops for 10 seconds

Coming from a family of doctors, you tend to be that over paranoid "patient".

Recently, I've been having this back problem that everyday that I get up it hurts so badly. When I am about to sit down i'd be moving a speed of a snail or like those egg-on-a-spoon game last time when you had to make sure you don't spill any onto the floor do you remember?

Reached my limit when the other day, I sneezed and whoa! There was a sharp pain right there at my lower back, I almost couldn't walk for a few seconds. It's like that one sneeze has locked my back. Couldn't walk, couldn't sit. I just stood still for a moment.

My cousin has advised me against lugging heavy things like my laptop around (especially on weekends when I need all my Double A laptop/notebook/chargers/USBs etc in one bag) nor carry my nephew/niece for along period of time. Yup, I have this habit of picking them up when they cry. Breaks my heart seeing them cry, I cannot even imagine my own kids in the future. *cringe*

Anyway, I really hope that this nerve problem gets better or my (very awesome) colleague may need to continue getting my prints from the printer and Aiman would have to carry my bags in the future #justttttkiddingsayang :D

No comments: