Saturday 26 May 2007

as The WeeK PaSSes by.......

at the moment ...
Music : Auto Rock (Relaxing and nice!)

Been a whole week of no-more-exams-so-no-more-late-night-crammings-and-24/7-stress anymore.... Unless you consider packing stress as a serious state of stress-ness....(What am I saying? A weirdly structured sentence there) ;D

Anyway, last saturday was the damn friggin crap game between Man U and Chelsea! Man U LOST!! *ketuk Drogba's head* hehe...
Boy, it was ohsodepressing! But the best part was watching it with Hana and Nico. They make everyone feel the heat of the game like as if we're there in the stadium watching a live game! What with Nico pretending to be the linesman/referee/coach/player....semua die nak jadi and Hana with her semangat membara and shouting for a goal from Man U sampai she nearly kicked the tv I tell you.Well, it stopped till there after Drogba scored and after that everyone can't be bothered to watch anymore and I took over afterwards with all the emo-ness *grins*. Did everyone get a shock there? Hell yeah! hehe....
Their conclusion : Alia sees Amal too much hence the bitterness and the wanna-ketuk-the-chelsea-players emo-ness! So yeah, let's just say, Chelsea was Lucky that day ;D

Didn't really do much on Sunday but I've been watching a lot of Gilmore Girls!!! It's nice...well, not much thinking needed, that I can assure you!hehehe.... ( Addiction courtesy of Phoebe and Zizul! *sigh*) :) Did that and planned to grab a meal of chicken rice at Nahar coz last week it was finished *depressed*, had a great dinner with Jared, Alee, Fazril and Mudha and hey, nasi ayam habis!!!! (AGAIN!!) GRRRRR.......Well, meeting up with the rest compensated for the finished chicken rice, so whatever la nasi ayam tu.

On Moday, all I did was packing!!!!!!!!!! It was a real boxing day in my room...PENATNYE!!! Why do I have so many things...? This is the time when I have difficulties in deciding..."To bring back to Malaysia or leave here? This one..?Hmmmm....I wanna wear that in Malaysia....Don't think I have luggage space....How much to pack?"....Annnnooooyyying!!! and you know all those lil lil things people give you...You wanna bring them all back!!! ( well, waste luggage space je la kan sebenarnye? But I wanna! ) and so more packings and boxings and Gilmore Girls too! :D

Then came the day of the FINAL MATCH!!! LIVERPOOL-MILAN :)
*lub dup, lub dup* (in malay it would have sounded like LAP-DAP, in medical terms, that's the sound of your heart beating, I'm serious! ). Dinner was good! We had super-simple-chuck-everything-into-the-pot vegetable soup and...Anfield chicken....? With a true hard core Liverpool fan flown in as the chef...Chef Iedil. Yummy! :D The match was quite slow and boring...till Milan scored a goal....and then ANOTHER....and then nah,not another, Kaka' is cool!Friendly, cool and handsome too :) So,the routine cycles around :-
Milan scores, everyone stops eating, turns around to see Iedil, *gasp* (only Faezah did and obvious Gasp actually), continues eating. It all ended with a 2-1 win for Milan with the 2nd half of the game being more interesting than the first.

The worst thing that could ever happen to someone who gets motivated and inspiration and semangat and everything-lar through music IS to lose ALL 5000 pieces of music in the iPod! DEMMIT! *speechless*.... Why?How come? huh?... I don't know... some special apple updates that automatically updated the iPod when you on the iTunes....Bleerrrghhh....Stooooooooopid. Give me back my music la, stealer! *pouts*.
I swear for the rest of the day, it was just like "I hate you Apple, I hate you iPod, get lost, leave me alone, I wanna get a Sony la like this" and my body just did not want to accept any practical arguments coz...without music....( which I have been collecting all these while ) nothing can get moving, NOT MOTIVATED to do anything AT ALL! Hey, it's true! Music can make me change from not wanting or have a feeling to study to motivated and I wanna study the whole day through the day. Well, at least it didn't happen throughout my exam period or I might just end up not motivated to go for the exams at all! see....MUSIC can kill my future! hahaha...Over giler! ;)
Shhhhheshhh...Give me a break man... Did nothing afterwards but slept. Depressing ler....*sigh*

on the other side,Birmingham....Phoebe cheered me up and talked me through and berdownloading disney songs with me. heeee! Thankieees Phododo! and another side... Bankside....Faezah got up, got showered immediately and came right away to see me and as faezah wrote... "I'm coming now, to give you a BIG HUG"! heeee! :) she brought Grease for me to watch and comfortness too!! Thanks Fizi! *smiles wide*
We then cooked spaghetti for lunch and well, had a pretty great day without the music, and to end the day, bout 27 new music folders from Phoebe and Alee!!! They're just GREAT-ness friends! Not bad at all considering that I have earphones plugged in my ears practically most of the time most of the hours a day! :)

Yesterday, Alee had a tough maths paper, and in the morning she already had all her plans laid out. Study in the morning, exams in the afternoon and see me in the evening for a destressing dinner! It did go as planned and Basyar and I gambled a recipe for nasi tomato. Turned out quite nice if I do say so myself!!! SEDAP!!!! :) Hope it did cheer Alee up though it tak jadi sangat...more like...ermmm...nasi kat kenduri orang kahwin tu. hehe.... *grins* It was Friday btw! There's American Idol!!! Had a round of American Idol whilst having dinner....NICE. I think....it turns out that Friday nights are dinner nights with American Idol on tv with us being a couch potato waiting eagerly for some critics to come from Amal (Though they are sometimes the exact same critics she expressed the week before and she knows who are the ones being eliminated)! The rest? We just get entertained by Amal :D

The next nice thing was receiving three thousand two hundred and sixteen pieces of new music in a day!!! 3 2 1 6 !! A whole lot of music man, kan kan?!!! Thanks Iedil!!! I like!! :D *smiles* auto rock.....(humming Mogwai's song)
Though they're not the exact same ones as my previous playlists....It did help!

Well, by night time, I was pretty knackered already from all the cooking and entertainment and being a couch potato....Got home and slept almost immediately, but never before I get a hot shower first! I kan hantu mandi as quoted by Alee... :) Selamber bomba you je Alee label I hantu mandi! hahaha.....and "yes yes...not good to shower at night, paru paru berair nanti....". I'll take note.... :)

Anyway, good luck with revisions and exams Phoebe and Alee!!! You guys have just another week to go all out and sacrifice all the way!!
"C'mon lah, we're Malaysian what, C'mon lah, together gether mah ". Motivated tak? TAK? hmmm..takpe la. Cari la motivation sendiri like that.
Btw, You'll be in Mile end this time next week Pho!!! Can't wait! Cepat!!! :D and Faezah, will see you in two weeks time!! Miss me missing you! :)

5 comments:

PHOBELINA said...

MOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWTEEVAITED! I blajar! I will! I will! I will! No matter how gila babi boring my epidemiology and behavioural sciences can get I will baca it and ketuk it jugak! OOOOOOOOOOOOOH! Friday is very very soon hun! Only 5 days away! Oowoot oowoot! Can't wait can't wait to be on that train! Sayang you!

Anonymous said...

Wehhhh sainsbury jual my favourite cookie in a pack of three plastic bags with trifle, twix!, biopot, muller, and bread all together. Soooo best! Seronokkkkkkkkk!! :D

Thanks for coming with the goodies Alia!! And sumbat me with favourite nasi beriani some more :D Now I won't cry of hungry-ness (er wujud ke?) and can concentrate for FAIM. YES I like the subject. I loiike!

MOWWTEEVAITED jugak. Cmon Phoebs! We can do this!

Anonymous said...

miss me missing youuuu!!!!
ok cant write much..going out now..
byeee! XOXOXOXO
-faezahhhh

Alia Ishak said...

aaaaahhhhhh!!!! I miss you three!!!! Cepat cepat Friday!! and saturday I will be spending time with Pho and Alee!! :D
And waiting for two weeks time before Faezah is free for shopping at portsmouth?

Miss me missing you!!!
Butternutsquasssssshhhhh!!!!

FaizulMd said...

alia alia alia alia!!!! write something. write about the eggs and bags. hehe..